USEFUL COVID-19 LINKS
KPOO Volunteer Board Members
- Terry Collins, President
- Jerome Parson – Treasurer
- Harrison Chastang – Secretary
- Penny Schoner – Member
Read What Others Have Written
- Twin sisters have singular vision for art, culture, Gabrielle Lurie, San Francisco Chronicle, February 17, 2019
- KPOO is the ‘Poor People’s Radio’ that does all right, Ben Fong-Torres, San Francisco Chronicle, February 15, 2019
- Radio Activist, Denise Sullivan, San Francisco Examiner, April 1, 2018
- Grooving With Rockin’ Jim, Jessie Schiewe, SF Weekly, April 20, 2017
- DJ Marcus Clemmons Recounts The Early Days Of Bay Area Hip-Hop On KPOO, Shaquina Blake, Hoodline, April 10, 2016
- KPOO radio in S.F. remains an enduring voice for community, Jessica Lipsky, SFGate, November 16, 2015
- Chillin’ wit’ Turnd Up Radio owner DJ X-1 of KPOO, The People’s Minister of Information JR, San Francisco Bay View, April 12, 2014
- The dial has changed, but 89.5 Remains the same, Krishtine DeLeon, The Golden Gate [X]Press Online, October 27, 2005.
- Sex and Broadcasting: A Handbook on Starting a Radio Station for the Community, Lorenzo Wilson Milam, Dildo Press, 1975.